Physiotherapy is a form of healthcare that prevents, identifies, corrects and alleviates acute or prolonged movement dysfunction.
Some of the most common types of conditions and injuries treated are (but not limited to):
- Orthopeadic and sports conditions and injuries
- Neck and back pain
- Tennis Elbow / Golfer’s Elbow
- Pre / post operative joint rehabilitation
- Whiplash and concussions
- TMJ dysfunction
- Vertigo and vestibular rehabilitation
- Post cast fractures and sprains
Appointments include the following: an initial assessment, diagnosis and treatment plan, determination of goals, education regarding your condition and it’s prevention. Early treatment speeds up recovery time, alleviates pain and swelling, prevents injuries from becoming chronic and allows you to get back to daily life as soon as possible.