Cooper Physiotherapy COVID-19 Procedures
To our valued patients,
In light of the recent Ministry of Health announcement of the reopening of Physiotherapy and Massage Therapy Services, we are pleased to resume full in Clinic care and will continue to offer virtual care. We want to reassure you that we are taking the following measures:
- Our Clinic has always followed strict infection control standards and in order to keep us all protected during this pandemic and in the future, we have updated our protocols. You will notice that things will look a little different as you return to the Clinic.
- Please be patient with us as we rebook each patient that was impacted by the closure.
We are gradually adding our team members back to the schedule, as their family constraints permit; some don't yet have childcare available.
- We will be returning to our normal hours of operation as caseloads permit.
- We will limit the number of patients in the Clinic to respect the distancing measures suggested; currently booking one patient per half hour. This may mean less flexibility in booking.
- All patients will be screened by phone when booking appointments and screened again when you arrive at the Clinic.
- If you have a fever or any symptoms of illness you are asked to call and reschedule your appointment; there will be no cancellation fee if you are ill.
- All patients will be asked to bring and wear a mask in the Clinic. We have some available for a $2 donation to Osgoode Care Centre, if you do not have your own.
- Please do your best to arrive on time and wait in your car until your appointment time.
- Only scheduled patients will be allowed entry into the Clinic. Accompanying persons are not permitted to enter, except for caregivers.
- You will be asked to wash or sanitize your hands upon arrival and again before leaving the Clinic.
- Our team will be wearing masks when we are in your bubble, but we wear the same smiles underneath. It is harder to hear and read lips with masks in place so please ensure if you have hearing aids you wear them.
- Contactless Payment such as debit or credit are preferred but cash payments will still be accepted.
- Our team will STRICTLY follow guidelines set forth by public health and the Colleges of Physiotherapy and Registered Massage Therapists of Ontario.
- All patient treatment areas and equipment will be COMPLETELY disinfected before and after each patient use.
- The public areas will be cleaned and disinfected frequently throughout the day.
- The glass window at our reception desk will be partially closed at the front desk to protect against sneeze droplets.
- We ask that you continue to practice distancing measures in common areas of the Clinic at all times.
Rest assured, all these procedures are designed to create the safest environment for you, other patients and our team.
Thank you for your patience and loyalty throughout this ordeal. We value your trust and look forward to welcoming you back
You may also contact us via email or telephone for questions regarding your care.
Cheryl A. Cooper PT & the Cooper Physiotherapy Team